Welcome to the master section of the Curius website. This section is for students who are looking for a master programme or students who are currently following a master programme at the TPM faculty. This section provides information on the contents of the programmes, choices that have to made during the master programmes, and the latest developments surrounding master education.
TPM master programmes:
TPM has three core master programmes: COSEM, EPA and MoT. Each of them has their own page on our website.
- Complex Systems Engineering and Management (CoSEM)
- Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA)
- Management of Technology (MoT)
TIL and IE are masters from TPM in cooperation with other faculties/universities
- Transport, Infrastructure and Logistics (TIL)
- Industrial Ecology (IE)
Other common programs that TPM bachelor students switch to:
- Construction Management and Engineering (CME)
- CME is a cooperative programme between the faculties CiTG, TPM, and Architecture.
- Transport and Planning (T&P)
- T&P is a master track offered by the Faculty of Civil Engineering. Additional courses need to be followed prior to switching to T&P.
- Science Education and Communication combined with the Education and Communication track
- The Education and Communication track educates students to become a first grade teacher in math, physics, chemistry, or computer science. The Communication track educates students to become an engineer in Science Communication.
In the academic year 2019-2020 a master brochure was created that provides a good overview of all options if you are a TPM bachelor students. You can find this brochure here.