In the second year of the masters programs of the faculty Technology, Policy and Management student apply for a specialisation. Underneath you can find the list of specialisations that are offered since 2012-2013. Use this link for the summary of the specialisations. For a more comprehensive description use this link. Two of the specialisation provide the student with an annotation on their diploma. In short this means that the graduation project of the student is performed in collaboration with an external company from the branch. The comprehensive description provides a more thorough description.
- Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship (+ annotation)
- ICT Management and Design
- Infrastructure and Environmental Governance (+ annotation)
- Economics and Finance
- Modelling, Simulation and Gaming
- Research Specialisation
- Safety and Security
- Supply Chain Management
Want to go abroad in the third semester of your master?
Faculty TPM has many contacts abroad. A student can choose to perform his/her specialisation abroad, because one is free to choose any specialisation. The faculty has contacts with (a.o.):
- Harbin Institute of Technology in China
- Keio University in Tokyo, Japan
- ETH in Zurich
- Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australië.
Would you like to do you specialisation abroad or is there another reason for you to study abroad? Contact Toke Hoek from the TPM International Office. She can help you to explore your opportunities.