- NIBC Bank
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Got your Master’s degree and one year of work experience and are you looking for your next step? Meet NIBC: a small bank with a big heart and great opportunities for talent in Finance. Discover the diversity of our Finance field, find out how you can contribute to the funding of remarkable projects and see how much you can learn from your experienced and helpful colleagues.
This is what you'll do
Business Reporting acts as business partner for Asset-Backed financing, Mortgages and supporting departments within NIBC (e.g. Information Technology, Finance, Treasury, etc). Part of your responsibilities is to collaborate with the business domains and provide valuable input to the team to create internal reporting, forecasting and insights on business cases and projects. You will be working directly with our senior team members. This will allow you to have a steep learning curve and accumulate knowledge both on how NIBC operates and what it means to deliver relevant, timely and interesting insights to management.
- Prepare, analyze and explain monthly and yearly reporting
- Collect input to tell the story behind the figures and insight in what is coming. This input is also used for the forecast model
- Challenge budget keepers on budget
- Explore and implement automating standard processes
The Finance department is progressing in automating reports and your role would also include an active part in the effort to further refine our reporting processes. The team is ambitious and has lots of ideas that they would like to implement and your help is needed with that!
NIBC as employer
Founded in 1945 to finance the visionary entrepreneurs who helped rebuilding the Netherlands after the second World War, NIBC was closely collaborating while professionally supporting companies and individuals in realizing their dreams and goals with a sustainable future in mind. As a midsize bank with a multicultural working environment that is best described as dynamic and ambitious, we share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our employees and clients which we call our THINK YES mentality. Our corporate values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building our company on optimism and mutual trust, and with our THINK YES mentality, NIBC is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
Think YES if you…
- Have a master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting and/or relevant working experience within Business Controlling
- Are a professional searching for the second step in his/her career (>1 year working experience)
- Are service-minded and think in harmony with the business
- Are analytical and able to hold a Birdseye view
- Have strong social skills
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English
Personality & skills
- Outgoing and dare to speak out
- Affinity with (financial) reporting
- Can do mentality
- Always looking for improvements
- Team player with a positive mindset
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is provides an ambitious environment in which together we strive to create a fantastic workplace and where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line with Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepeneurial, since you are in the lead of setting the PACE of your career at NIBC. In addition you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, ao:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- NIBC embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encourage our colleagues to come to the office. NIBC's guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office;
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class;
- 32 vacation days (which do not have to be registered);
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution);
- A voucher to improve your home office;
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice;
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development;
- Two staff associations: YoungNIBC and MyLeisure;
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- Laptop and a company phone;
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar);
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued (click here).
Will you be our new Talent?
Upload your cover letter and CV via the application button. You can upload multiple documents by clicking the upload button again.
We don't just want to get to know you, we also want you to get to know us. That's why there will be multiple interviews. We invite you to be curious and ask any questions you may have. An assessment is also part of the procedure.
Want to know more? Contact us
About the vacancy: Carlien Weijmans (hiring manager, Carlien.Weijmans@nibc.com)
About the procedure: Manouk Nanne (Talent Manager, Manouk.Nanne@nibc.com)
Applications via email will not be taken into consideration.