Delta Futures Lab
- Delta Futures Lab
- Graduation Assignment
- Required language
- Dutch, English
The Delta Futures lab (DFL) is a multidisciplinary network for students with the ambition to become interdisciplinary leaders in spatial design, engineering and governance of deltas. After the webinar a DFL coach will explain how you can get involved e.g. with your thesis research in thematic working groups. The innovative thematic workgroups of this year focus on the future of:
• Limburg flood and drought resilient Coach: Nicole Jungermann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Climate-resilient urban development Zwolle region Coach: Jan Gruppen (email@example.com)
• Integrated Design & Development (Urban Climate) Coach: Joannes Visser (J.L.Visser@tudelft.nl)
• Rhine and Meuse – adapting to a changing climate Coach: Niels Welsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Rhine Estuary Coach: Erik van Berchum (E.C.vanBerchum@tudelft.nl)
Interested or any questions? Contact the coaches or come to the lunch lecture! If you are interested in the lunch lecture program have a look at our website Agenda – Delta Futures Lab.
What do we offer as Delta Futures Lab?
• (online) Lectures on the state-of-the-art and state of the future developments of deltas.
• A network of highly qualified researchers and professionals to support your design and research activities.
• A community of students that will form the future generation of delta leaders.
• Individual and group coaching by experts from academia, government and consultancy.
How do we work?
In September till November we are recruiting new students. You may propose your own project. Also during the year new students may join the thematic groups. In November till June: research and interdisciplinary collaboration. Meeting frequency once every 3- 4 weeks. Possibility to work in the lab at the BouwCampus, at the TU Delft. In June or July is the time to finish your work.
Interested in Delta Futures Lab?
The lunch lectures are open to all students, also if you are not graduating yet. Come to one of our lunch lecture every Friday from 12.45 to 13.30 with free lunch at the Bouwcampus (building 26, TU Delft), register via this link.
For questions you may also approach TPM lecturer and thesis supervisor Ellen Minkman: email@example.com.