Vacancy: GreenTeam TPM
- Greenteam TPM
- Bachelor & Master
- Required language
Are you passionate about sustainability? Would you like to contribute to a greener faculty? Do you have creative, innovative ideas about how to reach more people? Apply now for the open position in the TPM GreenTeam.
The past years the team has been working hard to make TPM more sustainable by organizing a sustainable career event, creating sustainable cases and connecting with different teachers and TU organisations. From the start of the second quarter we are looking for two additional members to strengthen the team and support in organizing more events and reaching even more students and staff.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and traits:
● Passion for sustainability
● Strong communicative skills
● Proactive, unafraid to approach others or take the initiative
● Creative and innovative mindset
● Motivated to improve the faculty
Activities of the GreenTeam include:
● Organizing events, such as a career event and sustainability week
● Communicating with several TU institutions, teachers and students
● Creating (social media) outreach
● Supporting the sustainability of TPM operations
● Your own innovative projects!
The assignment is for 3 - 5 hours a week and runs for the academic year 2022-2023 with a possible extension into the next academic year. You will be (partly) reimbursed for your hours.
Apply before October 8th 23:59 by sending your resume and motivation (ca. 500 words) to GreenTeam-TPM@TUDelft.nl