Wanted: Student assistant TPM PhD Council!
- TA Vacatures
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Are you interested in supporting TPM PhD Council? Are you curious to understand the research dynamics and trajectories within the faculty? Are you creative and passionate about visualization? Do you like to make newsletters and posters about activities for PhDs at TPM? Then apply for this job now!
As TPM PhD Council, we represent PhD candidates of TPM. We are currently a team of 5 PhD candidates from different sections and departments in TPM. We are looking for a student assistant who can help us with appealing visualization and graphical presentations of PhD-related information (e.g., PhD trajectory milestones, the role of different stakeholders, and related courses). This includes making newsletters, flyers, posters, and other documentation.
Your tasks include:
- Meetings with TPM PhD Council and TPM Graduate School,
- Gathering and structuring data within TPM,
- Developing making newsletters, flyers, posters, and other documentation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has creative presentation skills,
- Has experience with visualization and editing software (e.g., InDesign),
- Team player, passionate and curious,
- Fluent command of English,
- Available for 2-4 hours of work per week for a period of 3-4 months – payment in accordance with regulations of FlexDelft by TU Delft.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact TPM PhD council: phdcouncil-MS-TBM@tudelft.nl (with title: STUDENT ASSISTANT)