Content and Communications Intern (4-6 months full time)
- Agga Capital
- Bachelor & Master
- Required language
- Dutch, English
We are Agga Capital. We are on a mission to provide investors with professionally structured investment opportunities in digital assets. We believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies have revolutionized investment, technology and human interaction, opening up an immense set of opportunities. We are a diverse and multidisciplinary team excited about building leading investment products in a technology-driven, challenging and constructive work environment.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is extremely curious, passionate about digital assets and eager to join us as a Content and Communications intern. You love investigating and writing about blockchain technology/digital assets and their potential impact across various dimensions (business, economy, society, politics, etc.). You will keep a close eye on current developments, perform thorough investigation, develop alternative viewpoints and write impactful articles, papers and posts. Your main goal will be audience engagement through insightful content. This is a key position where you will contribute to shape Agga’s thought leadership at an exciting moment of the firm’s journey.
You will work with a passionate and dynamic team that is growing fast in an industry that is evolving every day. The documents that you create will have an impact on how we are perceived by existing and prospective investors. Our goal is to be the leading digital asset investment firm.
● Stay abreast of the latest developments in blockchain and digital assets to identify engaging topics for articles and posts
● Support the research relevant topics in our industry including projects, regulation, tech developments, launch of tokens, etc.
● Write engaging content to be delivered to current and prospective investors
● Contribute to leap forward our content strategy, tone and style
● Propose and execute new initiatives to increase our brand recognition including interviews, podcasts, news, etc.
● Interest and knowledge in the digital asset/blockchain/technology space
● Speak and write fluent English
● Communication skills for writing insightful articles, posts, ads, emails, etc.
● Curious person, not afraid of asking all types of questions, learning new complex topics and undertaking action. You are driven and eager to learn and take on responsibility
● Works well in a fast-paced environment
● Residence in the Netherlands
Nice to haves:
● Experience writing documents in investments and technology including broker reports, news, papers, articles, posts, etc.
● Experience delivering impactful communication through “informative” social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, etc.)
What we offer:
● Leapfrog your blockchain /digital assets knowledge/insights
● A nurturing, challenging environment where you can learn as much as you can handle
● A dynamic, flat organization where your contributions have a tangible impact
● Opportunity to execute and learn from your own ideas. Your contribution is valuable and we will let you know
● A fun and young team where we all enjoy working together to making Agga a huge success
● A possibility to join our team as an employee after your school if we hit it off
Reach out to us
Did we peak your interest? We would love to get on a call with you. Send us your resume and motivation at email@example.com, and answer the following questions:
1. How would you rank your knowledge on Digital Asset markets and why?
2. How would you rank your communications skills both in speaking and writing and why?
3. Why would you be keen to join a firm like Agga Capital?
4. Why is the Content and Communications Internship position interesting to you?
5. What are the top 3 questions you would like to ask us?
*** Please note we don’t sponsor visas for this role, currently we can only accept applications of students residing in Netherlands ***
Agga Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Agga Technologies via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Agga without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agga