Consultant SAP Security and Controls
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Helping our clients manage (IT) risks to address opportunities and new possibilities. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Consultant your passion lies in improving the IT related business processes, systems and the controls of changing IT risks within organizations. . Through analyses, controls, advice and audits you help the clients of Deloitte Risk Advisory to realize this. ERP systems like SAP are at the heart of the IT environment that supports the operational and financial business of most of our clients. SAP systems regularly supports a great deal of business processes that forms a complex IT landscape.
In your role as participating team lead you are the voice of the client. As Consultant it is expected of you to support your team lead to give the client a heads-up for possible problems and then act as a sounding board to find solutions. At the same time you will service and expand your personal network. As Consultant in the SAP Controls space you will come in contact with various clients: we work for stock market listed clients as well as MKB clients, start-ups and public organizations.
This is how
Your duties will include performing risk management assignments with focus on IT processes and systems. For example you would test which IT risks would influence the financial reports, you would bring possible outcomes in to the picture, look at the present control measures and investigate which risks was realized and what the impact there of was.
With an IT audit you don’t stop at a factional rapport about identified risks, but you give your client good, solid advice that matches the risks, the organization, the people and work ethic.
As future SAP specialist you focus on specific risks related to SAP processes and technical configurations such as the authorization model of the configuration of process controls such as the 3-way match. Another task can consist of designing, implementing and improving an authorization model, a role model or a business control framework, or performing a SAP security review for vulnerability. All tasks that you perform will have a strong IT target – as a risk management component within a SAP landscape with an assurance and advisory target. By being on-site with clients and working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will get an inside look at a variety of organizations and specialties. Therefore your role will include both the advice and assurance sides. Your responsibilities will increase fast as the learning curve is steep.
At Deloitte we give you room to explore the disciplines and by performing diverse tasks within different industries you can specialize within a specific functional or technical SAP domain. You receive support through education, training and a mentor. You perform your tasks as part of a team,
where by you can expect leadership and support. Mostly you will be working independently, but not alone!!
What we offer
• A competitive salary;
• A development program that allows you to continually develop;
• A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation;
• Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
• 26 days of paid annual leave, and the opportunity to purchase additional leave days; • The option to exchange three national holidays for three non-national holidays; • A laptop, which is also for personal use;
• A good pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 2%.
• An overtime policy that allows you to receive compensation for overtime; • An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
If you like the challenge of the above function description and meet the following profile criteria, we would like to meet you!
• Assurance and/or Audit role;
• Passion for advising clients in the area of IT risk management;
• Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams;
• Enterprising with good communication skills;
• Fluent in writing and speaking English (Dutch is a great advantage);
• You are result-oriented, stress resistant and can motivate a team;
• A completed university degree;
• Experience with SAP automated controls implementations and review is an advantage but not required;
• Experience with SAP authorizations is an advantage but not required;
• Experience with SAP GRC, SAP HANA and other SAP solutions is an advantage but also not required;
• You work well in a team and know how to manage your time and work.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply here.