Merkle The Netherlands
Merkle is a leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) agency and specializes in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. Always driven by data, supported by technology, proven by performance and fueled by creativity. Merkle has over 13,000 employees and 50 offices around the world and is part of dentsu. In Amsterdam and Rotterdam more than 285 people work for leading clients such as Microsoft, T-Mobile, ASML, HEMA, Marktplaats, Leen Bakker, VodafoneZiggo, NS and Signify. The company is a strategic partner of, among others, Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com and Selligent.
Kick-start your career with the traineeship at Merkle!
During this traineeship you will be trained by the best digital specialists in the business to become an expert in Digital Media, CRM OR Creation. You will discover where your talents and skills lie and develop them further. Upon successful completion, you will work together with passionate colleagues for the most beautiful brands. The position you will hold is therefore fully geared to your knowledge, talents and ambitions. Tell us about your passions, your ambitions, your talents. We are always looking for talent like you. Are you getting the itch already? What are you waiting for?
...just graduated or almost graduated and dreaming of a job as digital marketing consultant, campaign manager or tech consultant? Then this is your chance to start at the by Emerce 100 elected best Digital Agency of the Netherlands! As of February we are looking for new trainees!
We are the leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) agency in the Netherlands, where data and technology are the driving forces. We are recognised and trendsetting. For years, we have achieved high scores in the Emerce 100 and are therefore among the best performing agencies in e-business. In the field of talent development, we are frontrunners and have been awarded the TMA Talent Award and the Talent Development Hallmark. At Merkle, you can be yourself and make a difference by using your talents to the fullest.
This is what you will do...
You will start with an extensive training programme in which you will learn everything there is to know about the various fields. After successful completion you will work together with passionate colleagues and advise the most beautiful brands such as HEMA, T-Mobile, Marktplaats, Microsoft and Leen Bakker on their strategy. The trainee programme takes two years, during which you will discover and further develop your talents and competences. Our philosophy? You're at your best when you're doing what you love!
What else characterises you...
- a bachelor or master degree;
- ambition and guts!
- you live practically online;
- passion in what you do and how you do it;
- (an above average) analytical capacity;
- strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
What we offer...
- Quite a lot, but here are some highlights:
- A challenging traineeship with a lot of attention for personal development, through workshops and training courses;
- 1 on 1 guidance and coaching from a personal mentor so that you become a real specialist in no time!
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A challenging environment with various clients. From large to small. In this way, you will become familiar with many different sectors, tools and methodologies in a relatively short period of time;
- A place in a team with ambitious, result-driven and pleasant colleagues at an innovative company;
- Ample room for other fun things to do besides work, such as the digital Friday afternoon drink, our stay active & healthy bootcamp and the office Olympics;
- An international working environment. Sparring with colleagues all over the world!
Where will you be working?
With us you will find a group of professionals with all different backgrounds and specialisations. Specialists who like to look beyond the borders of their field and together make the 'impossible' possible for our customers. We give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We do not like elbow-work, but we do like to have a good time. We love the parties, the space for personal initiatives and the great atmosphere.
At Merkle NL, we strive for a safe workplace with equal opportunities and treatment for all. Where everyone feels welcome and safe to be who they are and where everyone can express themselves. Because we support real change, we encourage applications from candidates with different backgrounds to further enhance our diversity.'
Enthusiastic? Check out our website https://www.merkleinc.com/nl/nl/traineeship for more information and apply directly!