Business Operations Intern (start ASAP)
- Bachelor & Master, Master
Flexous Mechanisms is known for being part of the Zenith Defy Lab team that challenged nothing less than the operating principle of mechanical watches invented by Christian Huygens in the 17th century and achieved the most accurate mechanical watch ever. Flexible mechanisms allow a monolithic design made in one plane, one piece, and with no internal friction, which can benefit many parts of watches and beyond. We are focused on providing mechanical engineering consultancy and ready-to-use solutions in the field of flexible mechanisms to horology companies.
Join our team
We are currently looking for a Business Operations Intern to join our diverse, dynamic team located at the premises of YES! Delft technology incubator.
As Business Operations Intern, you will work closely with our Operations Manager, gaining practical experience on the company’s day-to-day operations in the areas of business administration, organisation, and accounting. Your role will be varied and engaging, you will have the opportunity to learn about and participate in a wide range of both internal and external projects.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, hands-on student looking forward to combining his/her studies with practical, real world experience in an international organisation for at least 16-24 hrs per week. You are an independent, enthusiastic, fast learner, with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines. You are accurate, methodical and have a solution-oriented mindset. You want to learn the ropes of business for 1-2 years while you study with a view to integrate quicker into a competitive job market after graduation.
- 2nd year Bachelor or 1st year Master student, currently enrolled at university;
- Interest and knowledge on micro technology is a plus;
- Adaptable, assertive, result-oriented;
- Flexible, service-oriented;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken is required, Dutch is an advantage.
- A creative, dynamic and fun work environment;
- A stable internship role for a period of >1 year;
- Attractive internship compensation;
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses;
- Free lunch and afternoon snacks while at the office;
- Participating in company parties and team building activities;
- Opportunity to learn and grow at one of the most innovative company in The Netherlands.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 July 2019. Interviews will take place on 5-8 August 2019.