Advisor WO – Finance Transformation
Finance is a very different world from what it was just a few years ago. It is becoming increasingly important for organizations to critically think about improving their strategy and financial performance in a rapidly changing, digital and innovative world. Would you like to advise CFOs on sustainable finance strategies, effective and efficient finance operating models, and transformational initiatives? Then this could be the job for you!
Developments, growth and investments within finance are fast-growing. As a finance consultant, you understand the complexities our clients face in this rapidly changing environment. The topics we advise our clients on range from setting up the performance management cycle and determining KPI’s, to improving finance processes, and to analyzing and reshaping the entire finance strategy and operating model. There are many opportunities – both at our clients as well as within EY – to work on cutting-edge solutions as well as to develop your own initiatives and ideas. Working in multidisciplinary teams, and collaborating with specialists from different fields, you will engage with a broad range of clients on topics such as finance strategy, controlling excellence, shared services and robotics. Our clients’ large and complex transformational initiatives are a success because of your dedication and creativity.
You will advise CFO’s of multinationals in a variety of sectors about improving their finance organization, processes and performance. Your strong analytical and conceptual thinking capability leads to clear recommendations on how to improve their finance function. You are also able to convincingly convey your recommendation, substantiated with qualitative and quantitative analysis, in a clear and structured manner.
Working closely with our clients and in multidisciplinary teams is what drives and energizes you, and you are an expert in building, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships.
You are at your best in dynamic, international and ever-changing environments, as it brings out your entrepreneurship, communication skills and perseverance.
If the description below resonates with you, this could be the job for you.
- You are obtaining or have recently obtained a Master’s degree in Business, (Business) Economics, Finance or a Finance-related field;
- In addition to your studies, you’ve committed to your development through extracurricular activities;
- You have a strong affinity with Finance;
- You have a proactive, flexible and collaborative mind set, and are energized by challenging and changing environments;
- You are internationally oriented and willing to travel;
- You possess excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are client-oriented and able to work in a multidisciplinary team
Your Career Opportunities at EY
At EY, training and professional development are put front and center. We are committed to invest in you and your capabilities, as these ultimately determine the quality of our services. Starting you career at EY means you receive active coaching and support, where taking ownership of your development opportunities is encouraged. In addition, we offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in a rapidly changing innovative environment
- Room for personal and professional development and growth
- Flexibility to fill in your role in the way that suits you best
- Internationally-oriented training programs to develop hard and soft skills
- Employment conditions in line with the market
Would you like to know more about this position or the application procedure, please contact Florine van den Assem, Recruiter Advisory via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6-55442561.
Would you like to apply directly? Please go to the link below.
Make your mark. Apply now.
As part of the application procedure there is an Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.