GRAD - IT Analyst
IT Analyst ô Part of the Shell Graduate Programme
Location: The Hague and Rijswijk
Discover your information management career with Shell
Do you want to develop an exciting career in information management? Are you able to translate business needs into specific IT solutions? Discover the Information Management & Technology opening on our IT Graduate Programme in the Netherlands!
We are now recruiting for interns, graduates and young professionals (who graduated within the last three years) with a University Master’s Degree in e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Complex Systems Engineering & Management, Business Information Technology, Information Science, Mathematics and Computer Science or Interaction technology.
Why choose information management at Shell?
You would be joining one of the largest IT teams in the world. Supporting our business you could have the opportunity to collaborate with big names such as Microsoft, SAP and IBM for the technical implementation. As a Business Analyst, Project Manager or User Experience Analyst, you’ll be delivering technology and support for groundbreaking and innovative IT solutions that stimulate business growth, streamline performance and increase efficiency.
What will you be doing?
You will be the link between Information Management/Technology and the business. Your internal customers will range from Finance to Engineering. Your role will be to gather information about the business requirements and translate what they need into useable, structural IT solutions that provide added value for Shell. For example, as a Business Analyst you’ll:
- Collaborate, at multiple levels, with the business and IT to define and manage the project scope
- Manage business stakeholder expectations together with Project Managers
- Be involved in planning business analysis activities, including task level of effort estimates
- Understand and apply IT, design and documentation standards
- Be inspired to reach your potential by working in our global and diverse culture
Why choose the Shell Graduate IT Programme
You’ll be joining an industry-leading development programme, with benefits including:
- Colleagues – you’ll be part of our open, dynamic and supportive working culture; a network of friendly professionals at the top their game that fully support each other and strives to excel
- Development – you’ll have the opportunity to progress globally and develop and diversify your role to meet your full potential. You’ll build your skills through hands-on roles, job tasks and world-class training and development
- Flexibility and benefits – you’ll be given excellent benefits and flexibility
- Support – you’ll have a strong support network to help you succeed. Supervisors, coaches, mentors and professional experts help you monitor and track your progress. You’ll be connected to a global workforce with a wide range of networks such as the Young Shell Professionals Network, Shell Women’s Network, enABLE Network for people with disabilities and more
- Diversity – we passionately believe in creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
Diversity and differences are seen as opportunities for enhancing Shell’s performance, therefore showing genuine belief in and respect for people is considered key. We welcome people with a disability – please let us know if you need any assistance for your application.
For further information about what we have to offer you, visit our site: www.shell.nl/informationmanagement/eng
Ready to apply?
If you’re interested in starting your career with Shell or in taking your career to the next level, click on the 'Apply' button and assure yourself of a job that can start immediately or later in the year!
Diversity and differences are seen as opportunities for enhancing Shell’s performance, therefore showing genuine belief in and respect for people is considered key. We welcome people with an impairment – please let us know when you need any assistance for your application.
Join the conversation on Facebook.com/Shell, follow us on Twitter.com/Shell and learn more about us on YouTube.com/Shell or on www.shell.nl
Agency calls not appreciated.