Trainee Mergers & Acquistions - Start date in 2017
- NIBC Bank
- Bachelor & Master
- 05 September 2017
- 10 September 2017
Apply with LinkedIn
Summary:NIBC is looking for a M&A trainee in 2017!
The NIBC M&A team is a young and dynamic team that consists of around 15 professionals. The M&A team provides financial and strategic advice on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, buyouts, valuations, capital markets transactions, and corporate development, combining first-class execution expertise with an in-depth understanding of the sector and the challenges our clients face. All this is done in close co-operation with NIBC’s sector specialists.
Team members work together closely, share knowledge and support each other in both client deliverables and personal development. We drive results by stretching ourselves and going the extra mile. We constantly strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness, working in a structured, goal-oriented way that benefits all the stakeholders of NIBC. NIBC encourages people to take responsibility, which provides you with a steep learning curve.
NIBC M&A is looking for an analyst to further strengthen its team. The contribution of the analyst will vary per assignment and comprises amongst others the following activities:
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses
- Preparing documents for client meetings
- Assist in execution of transactions
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders involved in transactions including team members, professionals from other departments of NIBC as well as clients and external advisors
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree, preferably in a financial or banking related discipline, with distinctive results as well as extra-curricular activities
- 0-2 years of banking experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication; fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good level of ambition
- Results oriented; "getting things done" mentality, business sense
- Self-starting, pro-active and flexible team player
- Committed, determined and strong personality
What will you get?
The benefits of an agile, dynamic bank with offices in the Netherlands in the Hague and Amsterdam: being able to work where, when and how you want. You will be an integral part of a highly recognised team within NIBC and will learn the ins and outs of corporate banking.
Apart from development on the job, we offer graduates the opportunity to participate in NIBC's Talent Program. This program takes one year and is developed for those who have recently graduated from university and who are interested in a career in banking. Working and learning-on-the-job is alternated with targeted training and development activities. Currently this program is facilitated by RSM and VDS. VDS is a professional training company with highly qualified trainers and years of experience in inter alia training bankers. We developed an integrated program combining the academic/business approach of RSM with VDS’s approach to in-depth personal development and training. Financial, professional and personal skills and experiences are addressed by professionals from RSM, VDS and NIBC managers. Check our website for more information about the Talent Program: http://bit.ly/1Nkmk34
Please apply by submitting your cv, motivation letter and university grades. Otherwise we cannot take your application into consideration. For information about the procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment at +31(0)70-342 5725 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply on our website?
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv, motivation letter and gradelists. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document!